Protecting Dayton Seniors from Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Home Care Assistance of Dayton is dedicated to the safety of our senior population, and we have taken proactive measures during this difficult time to support our clients and families in Dayton and the surrounding communities.
All of our caregivers and internal team members have received communication regarding:
- Safety protocols
- Travel reporting requirements
- Proper handwashing techniques
- Respiratory etiquette
- Warning signs of illness
- Infection control protocols, including effective cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and hands
We work to follow all CDC guidelines with our employees and clients. We continue to provide our caregivers with:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
- Ongoing training as new information becomes available
We will not place any caregiver with a client for a minimum or 14 days or until cleared by a medical provider if the caregiver has:
- Been exposed to a facility where COVID- 19 is being treated
- Traveled to a location on the CDC advisory list in the past two months
- Started showing symptoms of the illness
We will not place any caregiver who has symptoms of illness on assignment or accept new clients who demonstrate symptoms that are highly consistent with the COVID-19 diagnosis or who have traveled to Level 1-3 areas in the most recent 14 days.
If you have any further questions regarding our COVID-19 response and care for clients, please contact us at (937) 353-7997.